The Senior Developer is a key member of the project team and is responsible for the implementation of the application and delivering client business requirements as systems/technical solution.
- Lead the development of architected solution into implementation and testing.
- Analyze User Requirements and Architecture to Design, Develop & Implement customized system-level software solutions.
- Provide pre-sale & post-sale technical support.
- Conduct data migration, integration, configuration & testing.
- Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
- S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Advanced experience with Salesforce configuration and custom development
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meeting forums
- Willingness to travel to client locations (up to 50%)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
- SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other