Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for Senior SalesForce Lead / Technical Architect with Salesforce Experience of 7+ years in Requirement Gathering, Solution Design, Development, Client Consultancy, participate and
provide guidance during User Acceptance Testing, Documentation etc.
- Should have worked on min 3 to 4 implementation projects as Senior Lead providing consultancy in Design and Development.
- He should have worked on multiple SF platforms like Sales, Service, Financial, Community etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Apex, Lightning , Visual Force and Administration.
- Excellent communication.
- Responsible for developing enhancements to the Salesforce platform, providing technical support for integrated applications as well as maintaining requirements.
Lead and participate in the full lifecycle development of cloud based enterprise software systems, including design, implementation, testing, and support in fast paced distributed team environment for
waterfall and agile delivery model using DevOps practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills / Experience
- B.E. /MCA /MCS in Computer Science or related.
- 7 to 8 years of software development experience in designing and developing high performance, reliable and scalable production systems.
- Experience in writing client and server-side code for web-based applications, strong Salesforce expertise is required.
- Experience with leading cloud deployment platforms and technologies is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Practical knowledge of the Agile Software Development Lifecycle.