The Senior Developer is a key member of the project team and is responsible for the implementation of the application and delivering client business requirements as systems/technical solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working Experience should be 3+ years.
- Hands-on experience in point and click features such as Workflows, Approval Process, Validation Rules, Data Migration, Data Loader.
- Good understanding of OOPS and software architecture design patterns
- Good functional understanding of Sales and Service Cloud
- Ability to understand requirements and prepare effort estimates and design
- Lead the development of architected solutions into implementation and testing.
- Analyze User Requirements and Architecture to Design, Develop & Implement customized system-level software solutions.
- Conduct data migration, integration, configuration & testing.
- Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
- Aware of implementation best practices on Force.com platform and Salesforce
- At least PD 1 certified.
- Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates.
- Ability to conduct code reviews for junior team members and suggest improvisations in the code aligning to the best practices.
- Ability to understand business and technical process interrelationships.
- Ability to understand Test-driven development and Agile delivery practice and SCRUM is essential.
- Awareness on daily and weekly status calls and reports
- Open to travel abroad for short term / long term assignments
- Very Good written and verbal communication skills with a clear ability to convey thoughts to other team members and clients
- Ability to take client calls independently and clearly articulate and discuss project status and requirements regarding the project.
- Ability to attend and interact Pre Sales call.