The Technical Architect is a key member of the project team and is responsible for the overall technical design and build of the custom elements of a project.
The Technical Architect works as a team member along with the Engagement Manager, Solution Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
- Complete/oversee the custom development and quality assurance efforts for custom work
- Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
- Provide Customer Training as required
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
- S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Advanced experience with Salesforce configuration and custom development
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meeting forums
- Willingness to travel to client locations (up to 50%)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
- SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other